Day 1: Maasai Mara
Pick up from your hotel at 7.30am and drive across the Rift Valley down to the Maasai Mara. Arrive in time for lunch and thereafter an afternoon gamedrive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Keekorok lodge or similar. experiencing the Mara magic in the Kenya’s premier reserve that is an extension of Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. The Mara reserve is the most popular in Kenya and it owes this to the astounding concentration of game within the park all the year round with the Wildebeest migration mainly in July and August. A visit to the Maasai village can be arranged at an extra cost for those who are interested. Dinner and overnight at Mara Keekorok lodge.
Day 2: Maasai Mara/Nairobi
morning game drive after breakfast then drive to Nairobi to arrive by lunch time. .
What is Included in Safari
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
- Airport Transfers
- Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Fullboard accommodation in the Luuxry tented camp
- Bottled water for use during the safari
- Game drives and all park entry fees